The projects hosted by OpenDev use a number of specialized tools and processes while developing software that is part of the projects. This manual will help you learn how to use them as a developer working on any project hosted in the OpenDev infrastructure.
You can always check the status of the OpenDev CI infrastructure via:
@OpenStackInfra on Twitter.
the topic in IRC
If you notice problems, report them via #opendev on IRC or use the service-discuss mailing list.
- Getting Started
- Developer’s Guide
- IRC Guide
- Core Reviewer’s Guide
- Project Driver’s Guide
- Project Creator’s Guide
- Before You Start
- Decide Status and Namespace of your Project
- Choosing a Good Name for Your Project
- Give OpenDev Permission to Publish Releases
- Give OpenDev Exclusive Permission to Publish Releases
- Adding the Project to the CI System
- Preparing a New Git Repository using cookiecutter
- Mirroring Projects to Git Mirrors
- Verify That Gerrit and the Test Jobs are Working
- Prepare an Initial Release
- Allowing Other OpenStack Projects to Use Your Library
- Setting up Gate Testing
- Add Links to Your Project Documentation
- Project Renames
- Review List for New Projects
- Learn the Gerrit Workflow in the Sandbox
- Test Environment
Many projects hosted on OpenDev have their own Contributor Guides that explain project specific information. A non-complete list of these are:
Propose changes to this document to the infra-manual git repository.